Before my parents left Hilary flew into town to spend some time with Reagan and I. She was here for a week. It was nice and entertaining to have Aunt Ree with us. We had a good time and cant wait to hang
out with Aunt Ree again. We went shopping and out to lunch. Hilary spoiled not only Reagan
but me also while she was here. We just need to work on the whole diaper changing thing.
Reagan meeting Aunt Ree
Aunt Ree holding Reagan
Had to get a nap in before the game
Reagan and Aunt Ree with their matching jersey's
GO STEELERS!!!
Watching the game
Aunt Ree being over dramatic about a dirty diaper.
(picture taken with my old camera phone)
Reagan helping Aunt Ree do some work.
Reagan sporting her new bib.
Its tough being this cool!
I love my new sunglasses!
I love my new sunglasses!








No comments:
Post a Comment