Monday, January 3, 2011

A baby favorite

After Reagan's 2 month appointment we were given the OK that Reagan was able to come off her monitor and that also meant we could fly to Pittsburgh.  YEA!!  I had played it out in my mind how we  would get there with the least amount of stuff because we were flying stand-by and NOT checking bags.  With working for the airlines Paul and I are very good at packing light (reasonable) and I wasn't going to change just because we added Reagan to the mix of traveling.  I figured that I would pack us in my rollaboard, have everything else in the diaper bag, hang Reagan's car seat over the handle of my bag (didn't even have to bring, my mom borrowed on from a friend who was done using hers) and carry her.  Shannon let me borrow her sling to try out.  I walked around the house trying it out but didn't feel that it was for me so I got an ERGO Baby.
 (picture from Google image)
.... and LOVE IT.  Reagan loves it too.    

 Reagan and I testing out the ERGO Baby
Reagan enjoying the ride

I was torn between the Bjorn or the ERGO Baby. After being at the hospital and one of the nurses carrying one of the NICU babies around in the ERGO Baby.... I was sold.  The baby can be on your
front, side, or back.  

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

Maybe that's what I need. I've got a Baby Bjorn and haven't even tried it... need to get it out as a matter of fact. At this point, I'd pay millions for something that would enable me to use my hands again!!
(You look super skinny in these pictures. I'm jealous!)