After Christmas we headed to Pittsburgh so that Reagan could meet some family. We flew standby and all flights worked out perfect. And Reagan did AWESOME on all of the flights.
Reagan on her first flight
Reagan will Grammy and Popski. They got to hold her the first time. When Reagan was in the NICU only Paul and I could hold her. So they were pretty excited about it. When we got off the plane my mom and brother were in baggage claim waiting to meet us.
When we got to my parents house I went in first so Cole could see me and then meet Reagan after he calmed down. It was great to see Cole with Reagan. He just stuck his nose in her face and sniffed her. He is so BIG compared to her. I cant wait for Reagan to get bigger and play with Cole.
When we got home Uncle Nathan was holding Reagan. The picture is so cute because she is talking back to him. Aunt Annette arrived and got to hold Reagan also.
The kids I used to babysit for stopped over to meet Reagan and they were all great with her. I only wish that we lived closer to them so that they could babysit Reagan for me. Reagan has her first boyfriend, Vincent. He was great with her and held her so sweetly. Many years ago Vincent was my boyfriend and he sure has grown since then.
Mary finally getting a turn with Reagan after the kids passed her around
Cole checking on Reagan while she was in the swing.
More visitors
Aunt Mel and Uncle VP , Mariann, and Cuppy (aka Kath and Kasey)
Aunt Mimi being silly while Uncle Trenton was holding me. Aunt Mimi loved me so much she was holding me all the time and even bought me this cool shirt.
We also went to meet Aunt Linda, Uncle Larry, and Larry. They just loved me.
I cant wait to go back to Pittsburgh again and see everyone and for them to see how big I am getting.







No comments:
Post a Comment