May 16- 20 was the last week of school.
Can you say YEAH!!!
You remember how the last week of school was for you growing up... teachers and kids are both ready for the end.
I spent a lot of time outside on the playground with my kids. That wasnt any different for Reagan and her classmates. The other day while I was outside with my class Reagans teacher was out pushing the Bye Bye Buggy. I asked if Reagan was with her and she said that she would be over. When Ms. Leshia came ruling up with Reagan she was sitting next the her friend, Asher.
When Leshia arrived Asher was holding Reagan's hand.
It was so sweet.
Bald heads and paci clips
Reagan realized her mom was there and had to play hard to get with Asher. You cant be doing that in front of my mom.
How cute are these two?!
Too cute!
Reagan loved having Ms. Leshia as her teacher. She will miss her next year but will still get to spend mornings at Extended Care with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment