Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Baby Boy

Call me superstitious but I am just a little.  I have not been saying much about our baby boy thinking if I say too much he might make an early arrival.  But we have made it past the time of Reagan's early arrival.  When I went to the doctors the other day when the doctor walked in he said "Congratulations on making it so far in a pregnancy".    


For now our little boy is still baking and I am happy to announce that baby boy (is still indeed a boy).  Eviction date will be sometime in early December.  No definite date has been set as of yet but the discussion is circling December 4-7.  We are just taking one day/week at a time.  I have found a great doctor here on the island.  She is wonderful (although we do miss our Birmingham doctor), Dr. Bordallo is great.  A few weeks ago I went and had another ultrasound just to make sure things were how they should be with the baby and me, and they are. Yeah!!!   


I have been hooked up to a monitor to check for any early activity.  There have been some Braxton Hicks but nothing to be concerned about.  I started having my once a week appointments earlier than most just because of Reagan's early arrival.  But as of now there is no sign of a baby making an appearance.  Paul has vacation soon so we will keep our fingers crossed and pray that this baby waits for him. I will continue doing monitoring session.  Its kinda nice to just have 30 minutes to sit relax and listen to the heartbeat.  He might be like Reagan and be a tornado.  Definitely following in Reagan's footsteps of having fun kicking my right rib.  I dont know what it is about me and babies on the right side.

No comments: