Everywhere you go
The other day we put up our Charlie Brown Christmas tree. (Its not really on the level of the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree but it is small... so that's what I'm sticking with) When we knew we were moving we sold our big tree. So the little tree was going to be our tree for the next few years.
Reagan was so proud of the tree
She was such a big helper putting the decorations on it
I did bring a few of our decorations with us but not very many. But now Reagan and I have an excuse to make ornaments (like we need an excuse) Reagan had a lot of fun decorating the tree and we only lost two balls. Not too bad for all the glass balls she helped hang. There are still some finishing touches we have to add to it. But in the mean time it looks great.
Chances are next year Reagan will be as tall as the tree.
When we finish with the decorating Ill post another picture
No comments:
Post a Comment