When we
first moved to Guam Paul took care of getting us the new tags for our
cars. The only thing left to do to make it OFFICIAL was Driver
License. So we went to the Department of Taxation and Revenue Building
(same one as for Hunter's Passport), stood in line, and got our Guam Driver's
License.
For a drivers license picture mine turned out pretty good if I do say so. Paul was not as lucky. :)
As I was blacking my info out (because, no offense you don't really need to know that information about me :)) I realized that they entered my middle name wrong. Ugh I don't know how I missed that one. Oh well guess I have to get that one fixed.
As I was blacking my info out (because, no offense you don't really need to know that information about me :)) I realized that they entered my middle name wrong. Ugh I don't know how I missed that one. Oh well guess I have to get that one fixed.

No comments:
Post a Comment