Sunday, March 10, 2013

Your PASSPORT to the World

Getting a passport on Guam was nothing like going to the courthouse like we did for Reagans passport.  You go to the Revenue and Taxation Building.  I had never been there before.  Thankfully I have an AWESOME husband who did all the car tags for us.  I had heard stories about this place... but never experienced it.  In early February we made our way to the Revenue and Taxation Building to apply for Hunter's Passport.  It is a cinder block building that used to be a Cost U less (like Sam's club without the membership fees).  The experience was not as bad as I thought it was going to be.  But it was still an experienc


Luckily Hunter slept the whole time!



We are waiting to go back into the Passport.  On the wall were poster boards with our instructions to follow for getting Hunter his passport.  We didn't think Hunter would get to use his passport until May but there was a change of plans and we will use it this month!  Stay tuned for that post in a few weeks!





Hunters Passport picture!


This one did not make the cut!  Ha ha


No comments: