Hunter has been blessing our family for 3 wonderful months so far. We love having him and think he loves us too! I am starting to notice a trend of Hunter's monthly birthday... it's spent at the pool. We like to go to the pool on Saturday's and meet up with friends. Lucky for Hunter that is when the 2nd has been falling. He seems to enjoy the pool too. He is going to be swimming before you know it.
Fan facts:
- sleeping through the night!! YEAH
- wakes up between 530 & 7. Will just lay in his crib looking at the mobile. Once he has had enough will let me know he is ready to eat.
- Eats about every 3.5 - 4 hours
- Eats about every 3.5 - 4 hours
- eats 4 - 6 ounces and I started adding oatmeal to his bottles
- when weighed on the scale the other day he is 14 pounds.
(So long car seat insert!)
(So long car seat insert!)
- Hunter is such a happy baby!
- loves to smile at us
- loves when Reagan comes running to see him. He gets such a big smile and his face just lights up. They will be the best of friends.
- laughs
- going on first plane ride in a few weeks!!!
- wearing size 1 diapers but think we will be upgrading to 2's soon.
- loves the pool and the ocean
- passport came in the mail! (hence the first plane ride)
I'm sure I am missing something, but Hunter is growing so big and fast. He is such a fun baby and easy going. He loves to cuddle up with his blanket. When he is fussing and wants to go to sleep you just put the silky side of his minky blanket and he will just pass out. I'm pretty sure he is a moms boy but Ill take it. :) Reagan makes him tough thought.
I'm sure I am missing something, but Hunter is growing so big and fast. He is such a fun baby and easy going. He loves to cuddle up with his blanket. When he is fussing and wants to go to sleep you just put the silky side of his minky blanket and he will just pass out. I'm pretty sure he is a moms boy but Ill take it. :) Reagan makes him tough thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment