Sunday, February 7, 2010

Company Meeting...

The last weekend in January was Company Meeting for work in Atlanta. It was an experience for a first timer. Friday evening there was a DJ and some company (team working) activities and plenty of laughs. Saturday we were in store for lots of speeches, meeting, dinner, awards, and a band.
The Girls I work with
Betsy, Me, & Mary Kay


Betsy, Nicola (our New Boss), Mary Kay, and me


Me and Margie
Margie used to work for American


OK, I'm not sure who is going to fight who.... No actually a very heated discussion. I found this picture on our companies intranet and when I sent to to the other girls all I could saw was...

NICE!

It was a great weekend, but also very long.

While I was in Atlanta poor Paul was in N.J. sitting reserve (but there is nothing new with that.)

Hanging out on Friday
me and my roommate Emily
(eww bad picture of me)

No comments: