For the Super Bowl The Hardy's graciously opened their home to all of our CORE Group and a few of their friends to enjoy the game. I really didn't care who won as long as it was Indianapolis. So I guess the right team won. The Guys were upstairs in the Theater and the Girls took over the Living Room and Kitchen. I think us gals were more interested in the talking then we were of the game. It was great to hang out with almost everyone from CORE Group since we have not seen everyone for so long. As we were all getting ready to leave someone commented that we didn't take any pictures. SO this was the ONLY picture the whole night as we were all getting ready to leave.
You know if there isn't a picture to add to your blog it probably never happened!
Thanks Justin and Whitney for opening your home to all of us. Maybe next time we will
actually take some pictures.
actually take some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment