I really like music. ALL kinds of music. On old mix CD's you will find Warren G all the way to Neal Diamond. I have a very wide range that my awesome Dad has exposed me too. When I am listening to music I somehow find a way for it to fit into our blog subject. This song ummmm I'm not sure all of the word really fit our family traditions.
My family has a lot of traditions and I look forward to one day for Paul and I to create our own real family traditions. I have been going through A LOT of my pictures and came across these few. It has become a Christmas Tradition when I'm home to take this picture. I love to see how we have changed. Sorry Hilary you need to start coming home if you want to be apart of the tradition.
My family has a lot of traditions and I look forward to one day for Paul and I to create our own real family traditions. I have been going through A LOT of my pictures and came across these few. It has become a Christmas Tradition when I'm home to take this picture. I love to see how we have changed. Sorry Hilary you need to start coming home if you want to be apart of the tradition.
with Nash

Christmas '09



1 comment:
Girl.. LOOK at that SHORT BLONDE Hair..... that is crazy..
Post a Comment