On the 5th Paul and I took an adventure to the Pell City Courthouse.... Yes, now you know why I am calling this an adventure. I have been putting it off f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get my Alabama License (check taken care of in NOV because PA one was to expire in January) and get my Plates for Alabama (its ONLY $36 a year to leave it in PA). I just wasn't ready to cut all of my ties to the North. Well when I came back from Pittsburgh a few weeks ago and realized that I still didn't fill out the info for my registration I knew it was time for the Alabama one. Paul and I went to the Courthouse the one day and it was closed for some random holiday. I told Paul my tag expires at the end of the month when are we going to do this, he had to work and I was told I was NOT allowed to go myself. If you know me enough said. He would of probably been bailing me out of jail when he got back from his trip. After hearing horror stories from others we thought it was going to be bad... But surprising it went very smooth and we didn't have any issues. Yeah I know such a weird concept that Courthouse/tags and no issues all go with the same scenario.
So I am officially legal to drive in Alabama. Next year I will have my PERSONALIZED AUBURN one to sport on Molly.

Me and my sad face.... For my Alabama plate and it has a 59.
1 comment:
No going back now!!! You are here to stay, yahhhh!!!!!
Post a Comment