Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards!

I love sending out Christmas cards and this year will be no different.  I used Shutterfly last year and planned to use them again this year.  When I found out about us having a baby close to Christmas I found lots of cute sayings to do our Christmas card and Birth Announcement together... Well Reagan had other plans (and that's OK).  I actually ordered Reagan's Birth Announcements from Shutterfly a few weeks ago (will post soon).  Now we will start working on Christmas cards.  Shutterfly is having a holiday card special that if you blog about it you can receive 50 free cards.  SCORE!  
I have been looking at card options for the past week and it is so hard to decide.  These are a few that I like these few options and I know that it will be hard to pick the pictures.

Option 1:

Option 2:

 Option 3:

Option 4:

No comments: