October 19th 2010 will never be the same again. Sweet Reagan Mackenzie Hearn made her debut into the world. She caught us off guard that is for sure. I guess that is what we will be in store for the rest of our lives. Paul was working and not able to make it there in time but he was able to listen to Reagan enter the world. I had the next best person by my side one of my best friends. She was not Paul but Ashley was a great stand in. She did an awesome job the whole time!
Getting ready to head to the Emergency Room
~ Me and Ashley
The nurses loved us....
Our First Family Picture
Daddy arrived at the hospital
Seeing Dad for the first time and picking out her name
Catching some rays
Grandparents visiting on Saturday
Sleeping like my mom with a pillow to hold onto
Reagan is doing good but still in the NICU. She is just like her parents... strong and a fighter.
We are looking forward to her coming home soon.
More pictures to follow.
This is one photographed girl. She is going to think that her parents are a black box.



5 comments:
Reagan is so blessed to have such loving and caring parents. Her Grammy and Popski are very happy to have her in our lives. Another girl to spoil!!!! Sorry Paul!!!
She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!!!
I've been checking daily to see if you've posted pics of your sweet little Reagan. I'm so happy she's here and doing well, and I can't wait to see her in person and know she's home with you guys! Can't wait to see more pics!!
Congratulations! The baby is just beautiful! We’re happy that she is doing well. When I heard about Reagan’s early arrival, I was praying that you hadn’t been in an accident—you looked like you were doing great in your recent pictures. Reagan is sure to bring you joy & surprises!
Hugs, Aunt Jo Anne & Uncle George
She is absolutely precious, and I love her name:)!! We are so excited for yall and we can't wait to meet her. Continuing to pray for her and that she comes home soon!!
Let us know if we can do anything.
Sincerely,
Reagan Turner
Post a Comment