Thursday, January 20, 2011

3 Months Old

 Today Reagan is 3 months old!
 
Wow I'm not sure where the time has gone.  Everyday Reagan is growing and getting bigger.  
It's great seeing her take in her surroundings and experience everything for the first time.  
On January 12th, Reagan weighed 11 lbs 13ozs.
 
Look how big I'm getting!
(every time I was getting ready to take the picture she would stop smiling)

Got ya!
Don't you just love those chubby cheeks?!

I have found my thumb!  Sometimes I substitute it for my paci.


3 comments:

Mom said...

God has blessed you with a beautiful daughter and us with a granddaughter who brings a smile to our faces and much joy. Love, Grammy and Popski

The Cosby's said...

Wow!!! Three months already!? Life speeds by! Seems like yesterday literally. Love that baby girl!!

Kristen said...

aww she is getting so big and cute! also- LOVE all the steelers gear!!