Tuesday, June 21, 2011

8

Not only is Reagan 8 months old.... it is also Father's Day!!!
She is awesome!  We just love her to pieces.



 

 She eats very well... the usual stuff fruits and veggies.  Chicken, beef, mac and cheese, vanilla waters, Jax's, and french fries.  


Reagan also sleeps great.  She sleeps all night long and occasionally will wake up if she cant find her paci... but to me... we are sleeping all night long.  Lately we have gotten away from taking 2 real naps.  She usually catches a cat nap a little after breakfast and then takes a longer nap after lunch.



Paul had to work Sunday so we are going to celebrate on Monday.  Around here any day around the "day" is the holiday for us! 

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

She looks adorable in her tutu!! I'm so glad to hear that you're feeding her table food, because I wasn't sure when I could start doing that and I have been for a long time. : ) We need to have a pool play date soon!