Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Visit to Pittsburgh... again

After being delayed in Charlotte for a day we finally made it to Pittsburgh.  Reagan was a great flier again.  It was great to finally see Grammy and Popski.  On Tuesday we went to Rita's and Regan got to try it for the first time.  She loved it and looked like a little bird opening her mouth letting us know she wanted a little more.  Sorry no pictures I totally forgot my camera and my phone.  Oh bad move mom.  We went again but Reagan was sleeping and didn't get any.  Next time...  While I was in PIT we were busy the whole 3 days.  Went to visit Aunt Linda, Uncle Larry, and Larry, went shopping for dresses for Mimi's wedding, and I have no idea what else.  On Friday I left to head back to BHM and Regan stayed in PIT for the week.  YES you read that right I left my 7.5 month old for a week.

 Dinner at Grammy and Popski's  carrots and potatoes from pot roast

Reagan eating some Jax's (the best cheese puff ever.  Better then Golden Flake cheese puffs and Cheetos)  Loved them just like her mom!

Visiting the Sadowski's
Uncle Larry

Larry

Aunt Linda
Reagan cant wait for Mimis wedding to see everyone again.

Hanging out with Cole
Cole had NO idea how close he and Reagan were really going to be.


Taking some fun pictures with Grammy's flowers

 



No comments: