Friday, June 17, 2011

Our own mini Vaca

What do you do when Reagan's away???


GO TO

(picture from Google images)


For years, (6 to be exact), we always talked about going to Six Flags.  Well we never would go this was going on, that was going on... you know the drill.  Well when the opportunity presents its self might as well take advantage of it.  Paul and I did some running around in the early morning and then left around lunch and got to Six Flags.  The weather was great!  The lines were short!  We rode all of the "good" rides at least twice.  After riding everything I have to agree with Paul that Superman IS/WAS the BEST ride!!! 

Now when I go to ATL to pick up Paul and we pass Six Flags... I will now say, "That was an awesome day".  Not, "Man we really need to go!"  Well I will probably say we need to go again.

We also went to see Bridesmaids.  Super funny movie!  You should go see it!

(picture from Google images)

No comments: