Congrats Nathan and Annette!
After Rehearsal Dinner the WHOLE Gang
Trenton, Aimee, Nathan, Annette, Hilary, N8,
Me, and Paul
Waiting on the Limo to head to Church



Top Left clockwise: Annette and Nathan, Tina and Ronzo, Aimee and Matty B., Hilary and Happy, Flower Girl, Junior Bridesmaid, Stefanie and Vinny, Me and Billy


Heading to reception



**Side note: My hair took and hour and a half and had 104 bobby pins in it.
Thanks to Paul for helping take them all out... my arms were starting to fall asleep.
P.S. I LOVE Picnik... If you can't tell
After Rehearsal Dinner the WHOLE GangTrenton, Aimee, Nathan, Annette, Hilary, N8,
Me, and Paul
Waiting on the Limo to head to Church


Top Left clockwise: Annette and Nathan, Tina and Ronzo, Aimee and Matty B., Hilary and Happy, Flower Girl, Junior Bridesmaid, Stefanie and Vinny, Me and Billy

Heading to reception


**Side note: My hair took and hour and a half and had 104 bobby pins in it.
Thanks to Paul for helping take them all out... my arms were starting to fall asleep.
P.S. I LOVE Picnik... If you can't tell
1 comment:
I was going to comment on the hair from the first picture. Looked great!! I was anxious to see pics after you told me about it. Everyone looked beautiful and happy!!
Post a Comment