4 years ago today I married an awesome man who supports me and loves me for who I am! It has been a roller coaster ride and I would not trade him for the WORLD! Paul thanks for putting up with me!
Enjoy a few of my fav's** Story behind this picture... Paul's uncle decided to put a chain and padlock around Paul and give a single number to random guests... and numbers were given out multiple times. We had to ask guest if they had a number and then Paul had to figure out the combination.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I still hate that I missed this but I'm so glad you posted some pictures!
Welcome to the world of US! We are Paul and Sarah we got married on July 1, 2006. We are two different people from two different worlds but are making it all work along the way. In October we welcomed the newest addition to our family, Reagan. We are starting out adventure in a new place 8ooo miles away from home AND having another baby. Follow us and see how this adventure goes. Leave us a comment so we know you stopped by. We hope you enjoy following us along in this adventure we call life!
4 comments:
I still hate that I missed this but I'm so glad you posted some pictures!
Congrats on 4 years! Your pics are too cute!
Congrats on 4 years! Your pics are too cute!
Happy Anniversary! Our 4 year anniversary was yesterday too! I forgot we shared the same one!
Post a Comment