I guess this is our week of 20's....
Thanks Cortney for tagging me on your list.
1. How often do you go over the speed limit? ALL the time! Signs outlined in white are all optional. Have slowed a little and stopped stealth moves since becoming pregnant.
2. Do you dance like crazy when no one is looking? No
3. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island, which book, which movie, and which CD would you take with you? Not that I have one but I would want a Kindle so that it could be filled with James Patterson, John Grisham, Mary Higgins Clark, and Lisa Scottoline. Movie ~ Dazed and Confused. CD ~ my iPod with a mix of songs I can't do just one type of music.
4. What did you get in trouble for when you were a kid? Fighting with my sister, talking back, and rolling my eyes.
5. What really gives you the creeps? snakes!!!!! and frogs in the dark (because they are always jumping)
6. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? Barbies and Dolls
7. You run into a friend while shopping. Where are you? Target
8. When you fall asleep, are you usually on your side, your stomach, or your back? Forced to be a side sleeper which usually ends up me up on my back but would rather be on my stomach!
9. If fat or calorie intake wasn't an issue, what one food would you eat the most? Oreo Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory and LOTS of confetti cupcakes
10. If you could hire one of the following, which one would it be? Driver, chef, maid, or stylist? chef
11. What movie have you watched the most? Legally Blonde and Clueless
12. What kind of perfume do you wear? Body spray from Bath and Body Works or Heavenly from Victoria Secrets
13. What was your favorite sitcom growing up? Just the 10 of Us, Hey Dude, Growing Pains, and Charles in Charge, My2 Dads
14. What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh? With Paul about something stupid I'm sure
15. What was the very first concert you ever attended? Martina McBride
16. Who is the fourth person on your missed call list? Hilary
17. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? 15-30 minutes and I do my make-up while I drive
18. When is the last time you went to the mall and what did you buy? The Team Store in Florence and got an Auburn Paci Clip
19. Ever go to camp? NO!
20. Do you collect anything? Scrapbook supplies
Now for the next victims.... I tag Ashley, Elizabeth (for a mini break from wedding stuff), Tarayn, and Kristen W.!
1 comment:
Cute post! Thanks for tagging me. :) I'll start thinking about my responses now.
Post a Comment