Friday, July 16, 2010

20 Weeks

Well today we are the 1/2 way point of pregnancy. Baby Hearn is the size of a cantaloupe! And from the ultrasound about weighs 11 oz. So I guess the few pound weight gain is from the cupcakes :(

Everything is going good. Baby was not cooperating and was very relaxed the entire time with its butt down and feet crossed... Lounging just like mom does while watching t.v. and curling into a ball. The tech did turn on the 4D which was pretty cool. I wish all of the cupcakes would go to the baby and not to my rear end... ha ha ha!

In 4 weeks we get to have another ultrasound because of Baby not cooperating. Score for us! And do the 1 hour Glucose test.
Profile of Baby

Our Baby in 4D


I did ask the tech to look and see if she could tell what Baby was and she looked for a while and said "I think I can tell". But even if I did want to know I don't know if I would actually believe her because it was a looooong time of looking.

But we are happy with our Baby "SURPRISE"!!

4 comments:

The Cosby's said...

Wow, this makes it more real!! S/he is p
recious already!

Cortney said...

I'm happy for your baby surprise, too! Kudos to you for keeping it a surprise!!

Kristen said...

So fun! Let's see some cute pics of your baby bump :)

Mandy said...

Love the profile pics. So sweet!